LISTEN ON ITUNES
LISTEN ON ANDROID
First of all, Happy New Year, and Feast of Mary, Mother of God!
I love New Years and an opportunity for a fresh start. A chance to evaluate the previous year and look ahead to the the year on the way. Because of this I’m really into goals. Are you? I have given a lot of thought to my 2018 goals. I set goals for all parts of my life and in this new episode I share some of my major goals for the coming year. Some of my goals are personal, but the following 3 goals are what I plan to use to guide and shape all of my work online and in public during the coming year:
- Increase Marian Devotion.
- Work to strengthen Catholic marriage by helping Catholic wives be better, more holy women.
- Connect with even more Catholic woman and foster a spirit of listening in myself so that I can help in a genuine way.
In the podcast, I go in depth as to why I feel so strongly about each of these goals. In the second part of the podcast I also share a few challenges I have for you in the coming year. The challenges are simple and boldly Catholic. Will you take the challenge?
Here they are:
- Explore the rosary further, whether that means simply learning the words of the Hail Mary or making a full Marian Consecration.
- Connect yourself and/or your family with a religious community.
- Remember that you are beloved and live your life boldly with that knowledge.
And finally, thank you for your support in 2017. The plan, as of now, is to continue to record all through the coming year, God willing.
Links in this episode:
- Great book on Maximilian Kolbe: Forget Not Love
- Episode where I talk about loosing a baby at 20 weeks and why I have decided to continue to share my life online; http://www.dosmallthingswithlove.com/2017/12/j1st-022-on-still-being-here.html
Your sister in Christ,