First of all, happy All Saints Day! Let us all celebrate with all the Saints in Heaven today and truly come before God’s holy altar to worship! And, if you are in the small kid phase of life, prayers for your crew (and my crew) at that precarious 7pm mass ;).
Today is also something MUCH less important. Today the 2018 Catholic Woman’s Companion is officially available for purchase! Creating the publishing the planner has been a real labor of love and I can’t wait for you to see it!
The sale page is right here: http://www.dosmallthingswithlove.com/2018-Planner.
On the sales page you will find tons of information on all of the following topics:
- Why I created the planner and why the planner is developed around the “Little Way” of Saint Therese
- An in-depth tour of the planner in video form that will show you each main page in the planner and why it was designed in that way.
- Full details of the Liturgical Living Digital Bundle, which will only be available until 11-8, at which point it will disappear, likely forever.
- The answers to many other frequently asked questions including postage and how the 2018 Catholic Woman’s Companion compares with the planner from last year (spoiler alert, it’s so much better!)
- Links to purchase the planner!
So head over and check it out!
If you are interested in purchasing a 2018 Catholic Woman’s Companion I really encourage you not to delay grabbing one! Since I went the traditional publishing route this year, I have a limited number of planners to sell, and once they are gone, they are gone!
Thanks for the support, and once again, head here to learn more: http://www.dosmallthingswithlove.com/2018-Planner
Your sister in Christ,
Sign up and receive 26 Catholic Coloring Pages. Great for teaching the ABC's of the faith!