Today’s project is a little gift for you, that I hope makes your giving a little bit easier and prettier: Striped Made with Love Tags. These are free and ready to print. They are the perfect size for attaching to a mason jar.
As I have shared several times before my mom, sister and I spend a lot of time canning in the fall. Although I don’t have a big garden, they do and through they goodness of their hearts they allow me to come and enjoy the canned goodness, as long as I help with all the work! And, on these long winter days, where the tomatoes in the store are less than awesome, I am sooooo glad that I did go and put in the work.
Besides just enjoying the canned goods ourselves, I also love giving our wonderful canned goods away as gifts. It is easy for me, all I have to do is grab a jar, and, since I live in the city and none of my friends have big gardens either, some homemade tomato soup, apple sauce, apple pie filling or spaghetti sauce made with home-grown, hand-picked produce is a treat for them.
As I mentioned this is a free printable, ready to be printed and used in your gift-giving.
Simply print, cut out, punch a hole and attached to your pre-made, much loved canned goods.
But, I’m not the only one getting creative with stripes! A few other bloggers that I really love and admire have also drawn creative inspiration from stripes this month. I call this group of bloggers the #CreativeBuzz since we were all brought together by Mandy over at Sugar Bee Crafts. I am thrilled with what they came up with and I really encourage you to stop by and check out all these wonderful striped projects! See links below.
1. Granny Stripe Crocheted Blanket from Sugar Bee Crafts
2. Free Printable “Made with Love” Labels from Do Small Things with Love
3. Striped Gallery Style Photo Board from One Krieger Chick
4. Zebra Cake with Cookies & Cream Frosting from This Silly Girl’s Life
5. Striped Clover Mini Plate from Just Us Four
6. Neon Stripe Microsuede Clutch from 733 Blog
7. Striped Cake Stand from Tied Ribbon
8. Stripe Fabric Bracelet from Made to Be a Momma
9. DIY Striped Slipcover for Kids Flip Sofa from Carissa Miss
As always, thanks for being here,