- Embroidery Hoops in Various Sizes
- Neutral Colored Fabric, for Background
- Felt–purple for flowers and green for leaves.
- Embroidery Thread and Needle
- Hot Glue Gun
- For making the flowers, first cut 5 pedal shapes, with a rounded top and flat bottom.
- Then, take your needle and thread and stitch one long stitch through the bottom of each pedal.
- Do this through each pedal, making sure as you go that all of the pedals are laying the same way.
- Next, go back to the first pedal and stitch through that once again. This will create a loose loop of pedals.
- Finally, gently pull the string tight. This will fold each pedal in half. Once you are satisfied with how the flower looks, stitch through the back until it is held firmly in place.
From here the project is simple. Repeat the process making flowers until you have the desired amount. Then, cut some leaves out of green felt. Arrange the flowers and leaves on the three embroidery hoops and glue everything down with hot glue.
It’s a simple project with high impact!
Thanks, as always, for stopping by!