Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone that pulled out their old projects last week. You all have some great stuff tucked away in your achieves!
Before we get to the features, I'd like to introduce my co-host this week: Kimberly over at My Pinterest Reality. She and I started blogging around the same time and I have enjoyed watching her blog grow--and she has had some fantastic projects! Go dig through her archives!
My husband has ordered me to make these Chicken Bombs From Dishing with Leslie
I love these wonderful Magnetic Board made from pizza pans by Two Yellow Birds Decor
Check out this awesome DIY tree decor from Always Sew Love
Isn't this reupholstered chair from Pandora's Craft Box amazing?
I put this Finger Puppet Case from Sew Miles of Smiles on my to-do list. And look how cute the puppets are!
A Spoonful of Sugar's Flower tape measure is simply adorable.
Navy Wife Peters stitched up this album celebrating a baby's first outfits. So cool!
And finally, this lovely Valentines wreath from Craft a Spell will make anyone romantic!
Before we start the party this week, just one more thing--I'd love to have a co-host join me each week. If you are interested in hosting the oldies party on your blog one Tuesday in the future please let me know!
And onto the party!
Here are the quick list of rules:
1. Link up anything (hopefully old stuff), but please link different projects each week.
2. Please link back to this blog either with the button or a text link somewhere on your blog.
3. Limit yourself to 3 links each week.
4. Please visit others and leave some comment love.
5. I'd love it if you'd follow along here, either by GFC or Facebook. Also, it'd be terrific if you'd follow the co-host, My Pinterest Reality, as well. You would regret following her!
Are you ready to party it old school?